CALSPAN INSURANCE AGENCY is a highly recognized and respected insurance agency in the industry. We provide outstanding service and have a variety of insurance products for our customers.
We have over 25 years of flawless business experience in insurance industry. We will make the insurance process FAST and EASY for all of our valued customers.
Being a part of Calspan Insurance’s satisfied clientele, you can enjoy BIG SAVINGS and great service and NO ONE IS REFUSED!
FAQ’S AUTO INSURANCE
What should I do if I’m involved in an accident?
The first priority is the condition of those involved. Call for medical help if anyone at the scene is injured. Notify the police as soon as possible. Obtain the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of all persons involved, including passengers and witnesses, and the license plate numbers of all other cars involved.
It is best not to admit an accident was your fault, even if you think it was. A simple apology can be constructed as an admission of fault. Let the authorities determine who was responsible. Auto accidents can be disorienting even if you are not physically injured. You may not be aware of all factors leading up to the crash, so state only what you know about what happened. Contact your insurance company as soon as possible, even if damages were minor.
FAQ’S HOME INSURANCE
Why should I buy homeowners insurance?
A home can require a tremendous investment of money, time and energy. Homeowners insurance is designed to protect that investment by insuring the actual structure or structures and the personal possessions in and around them, as well as providing liability protection for the residents. Through homeowner’s insurance, you can protect yourself and your family form enormous loss in the event of damage or destruction to your home and property. Most likely, if you have mortgage on your home, you are required to carry homeowner’s insurance.
Listed below are descriptions of the basic elements available in a typical automobile insurance policy.
Bodily Injury Liability
- Medical costs of injury you cause to other people in the event of an accident.
- Loss of income for someone you injure in an accident.
- Cost of your legal defense if you are sued and determined to be at fault in the event of an accident involving injury or death.
Property Damage Liability
- Claims against you for damage to someone else’s property caused by your car.
- Your legal costs if your car damages someone else’s car or property.
- Damage to your car caused by collision or rollover.
- Damage to your car by something other than a collision, including theft, fire, vandalism, flood, riot, and hail.
- The cost of doctors, hospitals, medical care, lost wages, replacement services, and funeral expenses for you and/or your passengers, regardless of who caused the accident. (Payments are generally stopped two years after the accident.) Coverage varies by state.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Protection
- The cost of injuries or death for you or your passengers in an accident caused by an uninsured or hit-and-run driver.
- The cost of injuries or death caused to you or your family members as pedestrians by uninsured or hit-and-run drivers.
- Expenses not adequately covered by an underinsured driver.
Optional Coverage. In addition to standard coverage, optional coverage such as rental reimbursement, towing, and vehicle customization (to name a few) may be purchased, depending on your particular needs.